Subordinating Conjunction Recognition Quiz #1
Identify the subordinate conjunctions in the following sentences. Online Dictionary!
1. After dinner we will go for a walk.
2. Since implementing set-belt laws, making it mandatory to wear a seat-belt while you drive, lives have been saved.
3. While waiting for my friend, I ate an apple.
4. Although I was hungry and tired, I kept walking.
5. Even if you took the medication, you still may become ill.
6. I like working with John because he is also a deligent worker.
7. After school we will go to the store.
8. Since meeting Francisca I've been much happier.
9. While she slept I read a book.
10. Jane achieved a high score because she had studied.