Adjective Recognition Quiz #9 List of Adjectives!
Identify the adjectives in the following sentences. Online Dictionary!
1. The scrawny donkey made its way up the steep moountain.
2. The whispering wind gently moved the leaves.
3. The river was wide and it took me two long hours to row my boat across.
4. The man sat motionless while the judge read the long awaited verdict.
5. The small girl was shy and would not come near me.
6. It was an outstanding victory and I plan on fighting again.
7. The narrow road wound its way up the steep mountain.
8. I went ouside and the air was chilly so I went back in on got my heavy winter coat.
9. He kicked the soccer ball so hard that it was damaged.
10. She had long curly red hair.