Adjective Recognition Quiz #8 List of Adjectives!
Identify the adjectives in the following sentences. Online Dictionary!
1. I was absolutely outrageous at the judge for not giving a guilty verdict.
2. I became concerned when she did not come home.
3. He was a filthy liar and the judge convicted him of the crime.
4. It was an important test and I needed to pass.
5. It was a smoggy day so I did not go out.
6. It was a unsightly burn and I had to turn my eyes away.
7. You might find this hammer helpful.
8. He was a frightful and dangerous man and needed to go to jail for his hideous crimes.
9. The short woman was dating the tall man.
10. She was a vivacious woman and I would ask her out for another date.