Sentences - Quiz #6 Online Dictionary!
1. Verbs may serve as either a verb or a helping verb. True or False?
2. Could, should, would, shall, will, might, must, can, and may when used with another verb are called __?__.
3. Helping verbs contribute to more exact __?__ to your sentences.
4. Name the helping verb in the following sentence. I have created several websites.
5. Phrases cannnot be used as subjects. True or False?
6. A cluse contains a subject and a __?__.
7. A phrase cannot stand alone. True or False?
8. Phrases can be used as nouns, adjectives, or adverbs. True or False?
9. "In, from, foe, with, by, of, NS like," are what part of speech?
10. Identify the prepositional phrase in the following sentence. I did not concur with my fellow worker.