Sentences - Quiz #3 Online Dictionary!
1. The complete verb consists of the verb plus __?__.
2. An independent clause is a group of words that includes both a __?__.
3. There are two main types of clauses. Name them?
4. A dependent clause __?__ stand alone.
5. An --?-- clause can stand alone as a sentence.
6. There are three types of dependent clauses. Name them?
7. Define what an introductory clause is?
8. Define what an nonrestrictive clause is?
9. Define what an restrictive clause is?
10. A --?-- is a group of closely related words in a sentence that have no subject or verb.