Sentences - Quiz #2 Online Dictionary!
1. A direct question sentence calls for an __?__.
2. In a __?__ sentence, the person addressed is asked to perform a task, and action is expected.
3. In a command or request sentence the subject __?__ is usually understood, rather than being stated.
4. In command or request sentences the punction used is?
5. --?-- sentences convey strong feelings and end with an --?--.
6. Name the three types of punction a sentence may end with?
7. In the simplest form, a sentence is made up of two parts. Name them?
8. The subject of a sentence tells __?__ is being discussed.
9. The complete subject in a more elaborate sentence consists of the subject plus __?__.
10. The --?-- of a sentence tells what action or state of being applies to the subject.