Sentences - Quiz #1 Online Dictionary!
1. A sentence is made up of words grouped together to express a complete __?__.
2. The first word of a sentence is always __?__.
3. Name the three types of punction used to indicate the end of a sentence.
4. If a sentence does not convey a complete thought the group of words is called a __?__.
5. There are four types of sentences. Name them?
6. A sentence that declare facts, develop ideas, describe objects, explain past events, discuss future plans, and ends with a period is called?
7. A sentence that allows one to aask for informqtion from another person and ends with a question mark is called ?
8. A sentence that asks a person to perform a task or to take action is called a __?__.
9. Sentences that convey strong feelings or emotion, and end with and exclamtion point are called.?
10. Define what an indirect question sentence is?